How To Order
Orders: Know How!
1. How do I place an order?
01. Log into your Adore Avenue & Band of Braders account or register with us as a member.
02. All you have left to do is to shop away! Feel free to browse through our website for all available releases.
03. Once you have found the item(s) you wish to purchase, select the colour and quantity you would like to have them in. Then click the 'Add to Cart' button.
04. The item(s) will be automatically added into your cart.
05. Once satisfied with the item(s) in your shopping cart, click 'Checkout' to proceed with your order.
06. After checking out, you will receive a confirmation email which contains the invoice for your order.
2. I am facing some difficulties with my order! Help!
Help is certainly on your way! Our customer service attendee will be able to help you. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Why can’t I add items to my shopping bag?
Your web browser probably has "cookies" disabled. What's a cookie? It's a delicious sweet, but it's also a small file stored on your computer that keeps track of what you're doing online. This file allows us to "remember" what's in your shopping bag. Some people are worried that cookies can be used for profiling or even planting viruses. Adore Avenue & Band of Braders assure you that we do not subscribe to any of these practices.
4. What are the payment methods that you accept?
You can either pay by:
a. Direct Online Transfer
b. Bank in
If you decide to pay using method a. or b. or d., please send us a screenshot/scanned copy of your proof of payment to email@example.com The payment proof sent must clearly show our account number along with the total amount transferred. Your order status will be under 'Pending' until we have received the proof payment within 3 days time.
Here is the information for bank in payments:
For Malaysia customers, please email us to get our account number details.
Name: Adore Avenue LLP
Bank: OCBC Singapore
Account No.: 695149450001
Please ensure you bank in the correct amount.
5. I've made bank transfer yet I still have not received my confirmation email?
This means that your order has not yet been processed, as we did not receive any payment proof from your behalf, and is still under the status ' Pending'. Kindly attach a screenshot of the payment made and send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org